We are looking for a keen and reliable individual to join ourBristol branch as Apprentice Print Technician.
The Apprenticeship will last around three years and 20% of your time will be spent working towards your Level 3 Print Technician qualification and the other 80% will be spent developing skills and knowledge whilst performing the role.
During the apprenticeship you will learn all aspects of a Press Technician role: Understand the 6 print categories; lithography; screen; flexography; gravure; letterpress; and digital. You will apply this knowledge in practice during your working hours and will be supported by an experienced team.
Our qualified Print Technician's have progressed within the Company to develop into careers in production, sales and management.
GCSE grades A-C (or equivalent) in maths and English
Eager and willing to learn new skills with a desire to develop a career in the print industry
Excellent IT Skills
Willing to learn
Good team player