We have an exciting opportunity for a Big and Proposal Apprentice to join our teas based in either our Manchester or Warrington office.
This role will provide support to all stakeholders to assist the quality and timely completion of proposal submissions – including organising meetings, structuring and writing proposal content, coordinating relevant activities and document management. Alongside this you will attend college to complete the Level 3 Bid & Proposal Coordinator standard.
- Keeping bid library up to date
- Monitoring opportunity websites
- Keeping project tracker up to date
- Assisting with the response to PQQ and tendered opportunities
- Working with the Sales team to ensure the information for client forms is correct
- Creating responses to clients questions within tenders
- Assisting with our marketing activities to create content for bid team
- Working with clients to create answers for tenders
- Helping drive and formulate our bid offering
- Proof reading content and editing
- 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at grade 5 or above including English.
- Strong attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Willingness to learn
- Confident in ability to communicate professionally with colleagues at all levels of the business