37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant to join our team based in Deansgate, Manchester.
The purpose of this role is to be the first point of contact for all customers entering the branch and to manage the front of house desk ensuring all customers are welcomed and assisted in a timely manner.
- Dealing with cash sale enquiries face to face with customers.
- Answering incoming calls and dispatching to correct person within the business.
- Liaising with internal production staff once orders have been taken and ensuring they are aware of deadlines set.
- Placing orders with our suppliers and generating POs using sage system.
- Managing cash sale orders and loading them on to internal system.
- Any other Ad-hoc duties required by the Business Manager
- Previous experience within a Customer facing role
- Previous experience using Sage Line 50
- Excellent IT & communication skills
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written, to include the ability to records information clearly
- An understanding of customer care and client relationship
- The ability to work under pressure adhering to tight deadlines