Jobs

Junior Print/Facilities Assistant

  • Date: January 20th, 2020
  • £17,000 - £20,000 Per Year
  • London, London
  • United Kingdom
  • Permanent

We are looking for a Junior Print/Facilities Assistant to join our Hobs Repro Facilities Management team based in London. The Role: The purpose of the role is to be the first point of contact for our Client in responding to printing and mail queries. Key Responsibilities: • Printing / Finishi...

Apprentice Print Technician

  • Date: January 16th, 2020
  • plus branch bonus scheme & other benefits
  • All UK
  • United Kingdom
  • Contract

The Programme: We are looking for a keen and reliable individual to join our Deansgate, Manchesterbranch as Apprentice Print Technician. The Apprenticeship will last around three years and 20% of your time will be spent working towards your Level 3 Print Technician qualification and the other 8...

Apprentice Print Technician

  • Date: January 13th, 2020
  • Competitive salary & benefits
  • Warrington, All UK
  • United Kingdom
  • Contract

The Programme: We are looking for a keen and reliable individual to join our Warrington branch as Apprentice Print Technician. The Apprenticeship will last around three years and 20% of your time will be spent working towards your Level 3 Print Technician qualification and the other 80% will be...

Delivery Driver

  • Date: January 10th, 2020
  • Competitive salary & benefits
  • W1W 5PD, Central London
  • United Kingdom
  • Permanent

Hobs Repro is looking for a professional and efficient Delivery Driver to join our team based in Hobs Repro, Great Portland Street. The Role: The role of Customer Service Courier will involve facilitating the collection and delivery service of prints and stationery to the Customer in a given ti...

Internal Sales Coordinator

  • Date: January 9th, 2020
  • £18,000 - £0 Per Year
  • Bristol
  • United Kingdom
  • Permanent

We are looking for a passionate and reliable Internal Sales Coordinator to join our team based in Hobs Repro (Insert Branch). The Role: This role is an entry level Sales role to initially support Business Development Managers with tasks such as Administration, Lead Generation, Quoting and Acc...